September 26, 2018 – September 30, 2018
Join Alejandra Befeler in this amazing journey of reconnecting with nature and with yourself. Experience the pure happiness of finding yourself unhurried; immersed in the wild beauty of the jungle and let the sea soothe your body, mind and soul.
Expect to deepen your yoga practice daily through asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation. Immerse yourself in yoga, enjoy nourishing foods and indulge in quiet time to listen-to the rhythms of nature and that still, small voice within that often gets drowned out in the hectic pace of modern life.
Early-Bird Pricing (if retreat is paid in full by April 30th):
- Dorm: $550 USD
- Triple: $650 USD
- Double: $730 USD
- Single: $1,050 USD
Regular Pricing (if retreat is paid in full between May 1st and September 10th):
- Dorm: $600 USD
- Triple: $700 USD
- Double: $780 USD
- Single: $1,100 USD
Please note: Payment deadline by September 10th
Included in the retreat price:
- 4-night accommodation.
- 12 hours of Hatha-Vinyasa Yoga practice (2 classes/day). Appropriate for all levels of practice: from beginners to advanced practitioners.
- All meals.
- All taxes.
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
- Contact Name: Alejandra Befeler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (+521) 5585342684
- Instagram: @alebefeler.omin.yoga